<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d14084555\x26blogName\x3dPre-Cal+30S\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pc30s.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pc30s.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d931551856370134750', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Life in PreCal

Today in class we went over the general form for the equation of a parabola and also the steps in completing the square.
So far in precal30s, I think i'm doing alright. I know I dont understand a lot of the things he says but usually I get what he's doing after i've done it many times myself. I have been trying the homework, and it does seem harder than I expected it to be, having to do homework everynight to actually understand what he goes over in class. It's pretty crazy learning about parabolas because there's alot of information you have to know about each little different part of the equation/function. Just like today in class, while writing all of different parts of the equation we also learned that there are many different ways to find the x-coordinate in the vertex, the roots, the y-intercept, etc. What really got me confused was when I was doing the review sheet and having to deal with sqaureroots and fractions because I stupidly used decimals. I had to go to my brother for help. Then when he finally showed me how to do it, it made so much more sense. And the other questions seemed kind of easier to do but still pretty hard to understand that quick. I guess I just need to keep doing questions to understand it perfectly before the big test!

1 Comments:

At 9/21/2005 8:53 PM, Blogger Richy said...

Good Job Isa

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home