<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d14084555\x26blogName\x3dPre-Cal+30S\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pc30s.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pc30s.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d931551856370134750', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, September 29, 2005

The Light bulb Effect.....(Blog)

Hi..well this is my second blog for this semester. I hope you enjoy it. Well to start off I would just like to mention that the test definitely informed me as to how the rest of this semester will be. And that's okay. But seeing as this is about our second concept that's all I have to say about that.
I'm sure your wondering what my title "THE LIGHT BULB EFFECT" means. Well here we go. When Mr.K first introduced us to the concept of sin(x) can never equal more then one...I was completely confused! What do you mean sin(x) can never equal one!!! What are you talking about! So I went home that night and pondered...Then went through my notes....Then pondered some more.....And....I still didn't get it. By now I was extremely frustrated. Then yesterday Mr K. Brought up the sin(x) can never equal one again. This time going into much more detail and using anything to hand gestures to FULL BODY gestures to explain. Okay. Are you ready for this...Here comes the Lightbulb effect! I understood! I know! Crazy eh? The realization of this concept actually felt like a light was turned on in my head and I could finally clearly see what I was looking at! It was amazing ( and a huge relief). So there you are. In short my experience of the few split seconds after understanding has clicked in. I hope you enjoyed it and now are eager to indulge in the same feeling. Well Ta Ta for now and see you in class :)

3 Comments:

At 9/29/2005 8:20 PM, Blogger Richy said...

Hahaha. Good One Kasia. Haha. Very Intresting Too. Hahaha.

 
At 9/29/2005 8:25 PM, Blogger AichelleS. said...

YES KASIA I KNOW THE LIGHTBULB EFFECT TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!HAHA it's AMAZING!

 
At 9/29/2005 8:37 PM, Blogger Mr. Kuropatwa said...

Well done Kasia!

BTW sin(x) CAN equal one; it just can never equal a value GREATER than one or LESS than negative one.

All in all, a very enlightening post. ;-)

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home