<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d14084555\x26blogName\x3dPre-Cal+30S\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pc30s.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pc30s.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d931551856370134750', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Thursday, September 22, 2005

My First Blog!

This is my first time putting up a blog, so sorry if it sounds boring or something.

Okay, so tomorrow we have a test in quadratic functions and I think I really improved from the first day we started this unit. At first I was confused about what a quadratic function was but when I kept doing the sheets it started to make sense more and more. I'm kinda confused if this was just a few days ago or last week or something but when we were learning how to complete the square in class I thought I understood what Mr. Kuropatwa was doing. Then when I was doing some of the questions on the sheets I was so frusturated that I had no idea what it meant. When I was watching Mr. K correct the questions and writing down the notes I kept looking over them a lot to see how he came up with the solutions on completing the square and finding the roots. That was when he was correcting one of the questions on the review todayand on the pre-test he gave before class ended. Anyway hopefully I'll do well on this test but knowing me and tests I'm going to blank out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home