<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d14084555\x26blogName\x3dPre-Cal+30S\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pc30s.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pc30s.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d931551856370134750', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Postage


<---INSANE or what? So, today's class was fun. We started by writing in our Math Dictionaries which gets confusing sometimes because we have to switch pens/pencils all the time but nonetheless it's all good because you learn at the same time. Then in the middle of that some people had to get their pictures taken so a few people left and we continued with the notes which was good. When they came back other people approximately half of the class had to leave to get their pictures taken. So while they were gone we got to ask Mr. Kuropatwa questions about quadratics or any questions about the review. So we did question number one and I understood it better because he explained it more and it helped all of us in the room...I think. Then we did question two but we used one of the equations from question one. I was so relieved that we did that question because I had no idea how to do and I am so thankful right now. So when I did question number two today on the review at home I actually got it...well the first two equations in question two..WOW haha!
I think my progress in this class is good so far. There's a lot of homework that gets difficult and frustrating especially if I don't understand what is right in front of me. That's why I am so glad that Mr. Kuropatwa goes over some of the questions that frustrates me, along with other fellow classmates. I think everyone in this class will do well as long as they do their homework, review their notes and asks questions.
Something I learned in this class that I thought was cool was completing the square because I've never seen it before and I just thought it was awesome how it worked out. Watching the videos helped a lot too .
Well everybody have fun posting/blogging and good luck on your test! I love colours!=);)

3 Comments:

At 9/21/2005 10:40 PM, Blogger Richy said...

Ohhhhh.... Pretty Colours. That's a crazy Image. Where did you get it?

 
At 9/21/2005 10:50 PM, Blogger AichelleS. said...

haha I got it from google hahaha

 
At 9/21/2005 11:05 PM, Blogger Mr. Kuropatwa said...

A good post Aichelle. The dark colours are easier to read -- the light ones sometimes appear to be invisable.

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home