<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d14084555\x26blogName\x3dPre-Cal+30S\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLUE\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://pc30s.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den_US\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://pc30s.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d931551856370134750', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Pre-cal Time!

My first time making a post, it might sound a little out of there..so yeah..here I go...
What I think of Pre-cal 30S? Well I know it's a lot more harder then last year. So many new things yet to be learned and I'm still kind of struggling with the ones being taught now. For instance, in today's class with the whole completing the square in gerneral form. It looks really complicated. But I guess with all the letters in there, instead of numbers, is making it hard to understand. What I found to be very cool in this class, was actually learning how to use a graphing calculator. Haha..yeah I've always thought it was so hard to use one because of all the buttons and the big screen kind of scared me. But yeah now that i've actually got "some" knowledge into using one. It's not all that bad. So far, this class has been tough, but I know by reading my notes every night and doing a couple of practice questions, I can pass it...hopefully!

1 Comments:

At 9/21/2005 10:18 PM, Blogger Richy said...

I hope I pass too...

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home