<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\07514084555\46blogName\75Pre-Cal+30S\46publishMode\75PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\46navbarType\75BLUE\46layoutType\75CLASSIC\46searchRoot\75http://pc30s.blogspot.com/search\46blogLocale\75en_US\46v\0752\46homepageUrl\75http://pc30s.blogspot.com/\46vt\75931551856370134750', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Saturday, January 28, 2006

LAST SCRIBE POST!!!

Oh my sorry I totally forgot I was chosen to be scribe, well what can I say this last class was amazing we decided to do the podcast even if it was only Craig, Richard, Kasia and I…but it was great we still manage to do it haha well let’s see, the first part of the class was spent on doing the podcast and for the remaining of the class we did a pre exam test or w/e you call it and it really was helpful in many ways especially with reviewing some of the things that I’d had a hard time doing before, but man was it hard to do some questions without having a calculator but hey I managed…after that we were put into groups and were able to discuss the type of answers we got…and that’s where we ended our last class =( …I am so upset that math class is over because this year has been such a great experience I’ve met a lot of wonderful people that I’ve talked to in and out of class, and we all had our share or laughs either laughing with or at Mr. K and his jokes haha and or pointing and always choosing Richard for everything, etc overall I’d like to say that you guys are awesome and never change nor forget about the great times we had in pre cal class…and my last words would have to be exams start this Monday so good luck to everyone and I hope to see you all there! BYE…

2 Comments:

At 1/29/2006 8:32 PM, Blogger Richy said...

Bye Pam. lol. You had to mention that... hahaha

 
At 2/22/2006 9:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

cool blog

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home